Tree Frog Farm's Liz Langham MS offers:
- Wrangle dogs for photo shoots. She has been working for www.FetchDog.com wrangling all their dog photo shoots for the web site and print material.
- Behavioral Evaluation for the Coastal Humane Society. She administers the SAFER Dog Behavior Evaluation Program to new dogs in the shelter. Then, if needed, can conduct a Behavioral Modification Program to help dogs adjust for adoption.
Tree Frog Farm is an all-inclusive "at home" training center.
Tree Frog Farm Offers:
What do you want your dog to do?
- Behavior Consultations
- Puppy and family-dog classes in North Yarmouth at TFF
- Pre-puppy/dog private lessions in North Yarmouth at TFF
- Dog Agility, Tricks, Canine Good Citizen (etc. ) Classes
- Dog agility private classes
- Private "Park" Sessions (walking in town, Back Cove, Dog Park)
All of these behaviors are best achieved
by having a strong foundation of training.
Foundation training is taking the small steps
to work toward the big picture.
- Lie quietly while you eat dinner
- Come when called
- "Leave it" when something falls
on the floor
- Walk on a loose leash
- Walk calmly past another dog
- Stay inside while you go outside
- Wait patiently to eat his dinner
- Bring the ball back and drop-it
- Jump through hoops